Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Bellapierre Volumizing Mascara


I swear I'm the only one who hates wearing mascara. I just hate the feeling of having something on my lashes, with a passion. Despite this, I do like long, well-defined lashes. And I believe I have found just the perfect mascara for mascara-haters like me.


I got the Bellapierre mascara for free after purchasing my ghd on lookfantastic.com last year. At first I wasn't too excited about it. I've never heard of the brand, and the packaging looked a bit cheap, so I just assumed it was a bad mascara. I should have known by now that looks can be deceiving. 


I love everything about this mascara. It has quite a wet formula and a long thin wire-y wand that I quite like. Since I have short sparse lashes, a thin wand really helps to lengthen and separate them. The best thing about this is that I don't feel it on my lashes at all. It gives me a really natural look which I actually prefer to the volumized, thick lash look that everyone else sports. 


Not everyone will like this natural lash look, but for me it's just the perfect everyday eye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment